Thursday, June 10, 2010

I dig The Dig

As my friend was asking me to recommend new music, I realized that I've not been as diligent as I used to when it comes to finding fresh bands. Welllll, today I reconnected with that side of me and what I found (stumbled upon) was this band.




With their new album out Electric Toys. From NYC, this band constructs songs that are very different from each other that depict some kind of story. I really enjoyed listening to this. Turns out that they are coming to Austin, TX for a concert! VERY SOON IN JULY! It's too bad that I have class on that night, or else I would have gone.

Speaking of concerts, I did some research and I have a list of a few artists/bands who I am looking forward to seeing!!
July 6 ISLANDS
July 13 JAMIE CULLUM
August 28 ROONEY

Very exciting~




-




2 Blahs:

Anonymous said...

hey um, i'm a first time caller but like long time listener...um are there any cool old bands that have like not been on the radar but like should? no jay-z imitations please.

Melody said...

CIBO MATO ;)