Sunday, November 29, 2009

Playing with Ketchup.

Hope everyone had a nice lil mini break...
I had a tragedy and disappointment occur before last summer, and that was when my external hard drive completely crashed. It was the only place where my music was saved and I was very upset over that. But, a miracle happened because this year around September, I decided to give it another try. I plugged that baby in and it started right up! Good news is that I have all my music back! Reflections During that time, was a down period in my music obsession, because I didn't want to find new artists or else I would feel the need to download and buy their music. If I did that though, I would have no other means of saving it. BUT, if I happened to stumble upon new music and artists that I liked, I wrote the name down on my white board and just kept a lil list. Teitur Nizlopi The Boy Least Likely to My Favorite Highway Ballas Hough Band Miniature Tigers
etcetcetc...etc..
Sooo just yesterday I started to find the albums and good stuff!!!
I want to share with you one of my all time favorite male solo artists.
Introducing Matt White..he has himself a nice elvis-ish look
don't you agree?

0 Blahs: